All pets must meet the following requirements:
- current on DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations (vaccines that have been administered must have been done two weeks prior to your reservation)
- free of external parasites such as ticks, fleas, and mites and up to date on monthly flea medication. Topical or Chewable, no collars beside Seresto, are accepted.
- free of contagious diseases
- has not bitten a human within the last 10 days
- free of parasites such as roundworms, hookworms, and whip worms etc.
- must be at least 6 months of age
What To Bring
- Dog Food (Enough for their entire stay)
Current Vaccination Record (Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella) If not current on vaccinations, these must be done 2 weeks prior to their stay.
- Blanket, Toys, Treats
Send Us Your Reservation Request
Please fill out the information below to submit your reservation request. We will get back to you to verify that the dates are available.
If you need boarding within 48 hours, please call us at (563) 659-9984.
If you and your dogs are new to Country Acres we will need more information for our records. Please click on the button below to fill out our New Client Form, and Welcome to Country Acres. We can’t wait to meet you!
Pick Up & Drop Off Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 10:30 am and 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Sunday 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Please Read Our Contract before making a reservation.