2023 Nationwide Canine Infectious Respiratory Disease
All pets must meet the following requirements:
- current on DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations (vaccines that have been administered must have been done two weeks prior to your reservation)
free of external parasites such as ticks, fleas, and mites and up to date on monthly flea medication. Topical or Chewable, no collars beside Seresto, are accepted.
free of contagious diseases
has not bitten a human within the last 10 days
- free of parasites such as roundworms, hookworms, and whip worms etc.
- must be at least 6 months of age
- Air Conditioned The dog boarding room is air conditioned and dehumidified in the summer.
- Radiant Heat Floor The entire floor is heated so the warmth is right where it is needed. This provides a much healthier environment than with forced air heat.
- Large Enclosures We have three different sizes of enclosures for your doggy. We can accommodate any size dog from a toy to a king. Our runs are completely indoor so that we are able to see the dogs at all times. We also allow dogs who live together to stay in the same run and have playtime together.
- Outside Time Each dog who stays with us is taken outside multiple times a day between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm. We have two large, secure fenced areas attached to the building where the dogs are allowed to go out to run around and for potty time.
We charge a flat rate for all dogs, any size.
$30.00 per day per dog
$15.00 per day for the 2nd dog sharing the kennel
Disabled or difficult dogs: add on $3/day
Credit cards will be accepted but will be charged an extra $1/day to your stay. Cash/checks – no extra charge!
Charges begin the day the dog is dropped off, no matter what time it is. “Per day” means that we charge for each day a kennel is reserved. For example, if a dog is dropped off on Monday afternoon and then picked up on Tuesday afternoon, that kennel is reserved for two days. We do not charge per 24 hours. If a dog is dropped off during our afternoon hours, he or she will go outside for potty and playtime two more times before bedtime. We take care of each dog before and after our pick up and drop off hours.
- We match the run size to the size of the dog. Comfort is a top priority!
- Double occupancy is considered with two companion dogs in the same run.
- Companions are dogs who live in the same house. When boarding with us, they may share a run and must get along at all times, especially during meal time.
- If companion dogs do not get along and need to be separated, the single rate will be charged for each dog.
We are open for pick up and drop off during the following hours BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 10:30 am and 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Sunday 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
If you absolutely are not able to schedule your pick up or drop off during our normal hours, we can make off-hours arrangements. If we are able to accommodate you, there is an additional fee of $40 for this service.
Please Read Our Contract before making a reservation.
- We strongly recommend that you bring enough of your pets normal food to last through their stay with us. A sudden change in their diet can be very hard on their system. Therefore, if you do not bring their normal food, there will be an extra charge of $5 per day.
- We encourage you to bring some of their own things to comfort them. Blankets, chew toys, and treats are all welcome, however, we do not guarantee their return condition.